Weapons Avionics Engineer (Entry Level)
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 10, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space,
you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.The Boeing Company is seeking Electrical
Engineers with experience in Electronic Systems Design and Analysis
to join the Weapons Avionics team located in St. Charles, MO. The
team is seeking a motivated individual to work with a
multi-discipline engineering team to design, develop, and test
weapons system avionics equipment.Position Responsibilities:
- Support development, integration and test of weapons system
avionics such as mission computers, tail actuation systems and
carriage electronic systems.
- Assist with the development and documentation of electronic and
electrical system requirements
- Develop and/or modify basic hardware and software designs based
on defined requirements.
- Perform validation / verification tests to ensure system
designs meet operational and functional requirements
- Resolve product integration issues and production
- Support fielded hardware and software over the entire product
- Assist in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system
integration and requirements compliance
- Research basic technologies for potential application to
weapons business needsThis position requires the ability to obtain
a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires
U.S. Citizenship.Preferred Qualifications (Desired
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical or Computer
Engineering is desired.
- Applicants must have good communication, analytical, and
organizational skills and be able to work in a team environment -
previous design team or special project team participation is
- Ability to conceive, develop, optimize, maintain and modify
electronic/electrical system designs based on requirements is
- Experience working in a lab environment (e.g. HW/SW
interfaces/integration, creating/conducting configuration testing,
troubleshooting, proficiency using general lab equipment such as
oscilloscopes, meters and analyzers) is highly desired
- Experience using design, simulation and modeling tools (e.g.
Mentor Capital, MATLAB, SIMULINK, PSPICE) is desiredTypical
Education/Experience:Education/experience typically acquired
through advanced technical education from an accredited course of
study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical
education and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the
preferred, although not required, accreditation
standard.Relocation:Relocation assistance is provided for qualified
candidates.Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.All information provided will be
checked and may be verified.
Keywords: Boeing, Saint Charles , Weapons Avionics Engineer (Entry Level), Engineering , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!