Administrative Support V
Company: City of St. Charles, MO
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 14, 2020
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYJob TitleAdministrative Support
VDepartmentCommunity DevelopmentPosting DateJanuary 3, 2020Closing
Date for Resumes/ApplicationsJanuary, 10, 2020Salary
Range$42,123.30 - $58,972.62 / annuallyBenefitsMedical, Dental,
Life and Disability Insurance; FSA; Retirement Benefits; Paid
Vacation; Paid Holidays; Employee Assistance Programs and
Educational Benefits.Exempt/Non-exemptNon-ExemptStatusFull TimeThe
City of Saint Charles Community Development Department is currently
recruiting for the position of Administrative Support V. The
purpose of this position is to perform support functions, records
filing, reception, typing and data entry tasks as part of a cross
functional team. Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe following
duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed
as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and
- Receives citizens' concerns and questions related to zoning and
code enforcement issues.
- Acknowledges and completes informational, environmental and
sunshine requests as received.
- Provides statistical report information as requested.
- Enters data into the Department's various data base systems for
building permits, work orders, code enforcement, and other planning
- Receives and processes payment for all building and
miscellaneous permits, licenses and fees.
- Schedules inspections, issues and prints permits, invoices and
certificates of occupancy.
- Regular follow-up of commercial projects, past due accounts,
failed inspections and expired permits.
- Provides information and direction to applicants regarding
required documentation, applications, schedules, fees, deadlines,
and turn-around time, for permits and contractor licenses.
- Assists applicants who apply to various Boards and Commissions,
reviews applications for completeness.
- Prepares packets and mailings for monthly Boards &
- Processes subcontractor license renewals.
- Attends various board meetings as assigned.
- Direct, daily contact with citizens, applicants, contractors
and general public via phone, counter and email.
- Administrative and clerical duties as assigned.Minimum Training
and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job FunctionsHigh
school diploma or equivalent or vocation/technical training.Prior
Customer Service/government experience.Basic Microsoft Office
abilities. Knowledge of industry specific software such as New
World Systems preferred.Any combination of education and experience
that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.How to
ApplyOnline employment applications can be accessed on our City
Website: The City of Saint Charles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and participates in E-Verify
Keywords: City of St. Charles, MO, Saint Charles , Administrative Support V, Administration, Clerical , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!