Company: Centene Corporation
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 11, 2022
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million
members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one
person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization,
you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh
perspective on workplace flexibility.Position Purpose:
- Develop, analyze, and execute accounting and finance functions.
Prepare managerial reports, financial reports, and general
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, income statement, balance
sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports on a
- Report and advise on organization's financial status.
- Develop analytical financial tools for critical at risk balance
- Develop, implement, modify, and document accounting
- Adapt accounting and recordkeeping functions to current
computerized accounting systems technology.
- Assist with the treasury functions by overseeing weekly
activity and reporting this activity to management..
- Prepare and maintain claims liability lag reports.
- Reconcile and review claims system reports and claims liability
reports to checks paid and other empirical data.
- May be involved with due diligence, integration activities with
acquired companies, technical accounting research, and other
- Conduct special studies, develop, or recommend enhancements to
accounting methods and procedures.Our Comprehensive Benefits
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work
schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and
developmentEducation/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or
Finance. Master's degree preferred. 3+ years of accounting or
finance experience, preferably in public accounting or healthcare
industry.Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Centene Corporation, Saint Charles , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!